To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Information we might collect from this website:
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
How we use collected information:
- Helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- To understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site for a better service to our customers
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
- When placing an order only to provide service to that order, we do not share this information with outside parties except to the degree necessary to provide the service.
- We may use the email address to send customer information and updates regarding their order.
- To respond to customer enquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- If customer decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We take on appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) secured communication channel.